Sub Inspector Recruitment in RPF - RPF (Railway Protection Force) invites candidates from advertisement published in www.indianrailways.gov.in for recruitment in following mentioned posts of Lower Sub Inspector. The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The first section of the East Indian Railway was opened to public traffic, inaugurating the beginning of railway transport on the Eastern side of the sub-continent. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to go through all the essential requirements, age limit and qualifications and then apply to the Sub Inspector Recruitment in RPF before the last date given below.
Sub Inspector Recruitment in RPF Details
- Vacancies - 511 Post
- Pay - Rs. 9,300 - 34,800/-, Grade Pay - Rs. 4,200/-
- Age - 20 - 25 years as on 01.07.2011
- Graduate or Equivalent examination conducted by a recognized university.
- Qualification obtained from institutions other than a recognized university should be submitted along with the government of India notification declaring that such educational
- Qualification is equivalent to Graduation for employment under Central Government
Form Submission - The candidates are required to apply with in 30 days from 30.04.2011 and 37 days for far flung candidates in the prescribed proforma downloadable from RPF's website – www.indianrailways.gov.in